WHY DO I NEED EMPLOYEE BENEFITS?
Employee benefits provide supplemental coverage to better ensure the physical, mental and financial health of insured members and their families. These benefits are reassuring for both the employers and employees. Employers normally share the cost of employee benefits, where the employees would pay a portion. Employee benefits are only valid as long as you are an employee of the company. However there is an option to convert to an individual plan once you are no longer employed with the company.
- Comprehensive, employer group health insurance for employees
- Catering to small and large groups
- Life, dental & vision, and daily indemnity coverage
- For current coverage, policies are issued at no loss no gain
- Enhanced benefit option for International based employers
- Advisor services which include research of the market to provide groups with the best possible products and services tailor-made to suit your needs
- Financial planning